Small Spaces with Wonderful Wallpaper
When it comes to design, sometimes you just have to go bold, and small spaces are perfect for giving your imagination free rein. Constraint breeds creativity, and corners, ceilings, closets, nooks, and crannies can all be converted easily into luxurious, dream-like spaces with a bit of verve and paper.
1. Patterned hallway in Anna Spiro paper from Adore Home Blog.
2. Wallpapered ceiling in reading area from Caldwell Flake via House of Turquoise.
3. Paper above a chair rail from JD Interiors on Decorpad.
4. Trees under the eaves from Mini Style.
5. Floral powder room from Cupcakes and Cashmere via Apartment Therapy