One Good Thing: My Big JosephJoseph Home Composting Tip!
Welcome back to One Good Thing back in my kitchen! This week I want to share a little change I made in my composting ritual that has made my life better – I’ve traded in my stainless steel composting bucket that sat on the floor for a neat and tidy countertop composter from JosephJoseph. While I wasn’t immediately sold on this new item, it has totally won me over with it’s small size, ease of use and compostable baggies that make it easy and clean to transport food clippings outside or to my freezer until I’m ready to deal with them.
Take a look, enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments below!
In This Episode:
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)
- The Great Tension Rod Shower Storage Solution
- TikTok Edition! Great Vanilla Life Hack to Make Your Home Smell Wonderful
- How to Make Two Natural DIY Room Air Fresheners
- The Simple Effective Hand Powered Breathing Mobile Clothes Washer
- A Super Successful Eco Friendly Cleaning Kit
- How To Clean Your Dishwasher Easily