One Good Thing: The Tension Rod Shower Solution
Welcome back to One Good Thing!!! I’m excited as ever this week because it’s FALL (and I love fall), and we’re rolling into our new season of OGTs, AND this one was so successful that my daughter stole all the props to build this into her own bathroom. It’s the best vote I could get.
What is it that I’m talking about? I’m talking about taking tension rod hacks to the next level with a BIG DADDY TENSION ROD with which to make your shower storage even better. This is a really simple hack using a long, shower curtain tension rod, S hooks and a few hanging organizers. It will take you five minutes to set up and you’ll never look back. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)
- TikTok Edition! Great Vanilla Life Hack to Make Your Home Smell Wonderful
- How to Make Two Natural DIY Room Air Fresheners
- The Simple Effective Hand Powered Breathing Mobile Clothes Washer
- How To Remove Odors from Clothes with Vodka (of all things!)
- A Super Successful Eco Friendly Cleaning Kit
- How To Clean Your Dishwasher Easily