30 Ways to Incorporate Your “Planetary Color” into Your Life
Gold is also one of my favorite colors to use to accent different things in my life. I have a blanket with gold constellations, a pasta container with painted gold highlights, and a button-down shirt with gold thread running through it.
Once you’ve figured out your planetary color, you’ve got a ton of options for incorporating it into your life in fun — but not overbearing — ways. Try some of these for a blast of relatable color in your world.
In Your House
- Paint an accent wall.
- Hang a colored sun catcher in the window.
- Add throw pillows and blankets in your planetary color.
- Get a colorful tablecloth, table runner, placemats.
- Upgrade your appliances to match your planetary color.
- Paint the bannister.
- Get a matching bath towel set or swap out your shower curtain for one in your color.
- Add colorful lampshades to your lights.
- Bring in a cozy, comfortable, and colorful rug.
- Update the artwork in your home to include shades of your planetary color.
Outside the Home
- Install colorful light bulbs to brighten up your home and plants.
- Paint your front door.
- Add shutters to the windows in your planetary color.
- Plant flowers or add items and decorations with your color around the yard.
- Paint your mailbox.
- Either buy a new patio table and chairs set in your planetary color or paint a current one to match.
- If you really want to go all out, re-side, or paint the exterior of your home.
- If it makes reasonable sense, reshingle your roof in your planetary color.
- Add decorative colorful stones along your driveway or patio.
- Paint your garage door.
With Your Personal Items
- Buy felt-tip pens in your planetary color.
- Change the background color on your phone or Gmail page.
- Upgrade your watch band or phone case to your planetary color.
- Wear a piece of statement jewelry that matches or coordinates with your color.
- Always use one accessory, like a scarf or purse, in your planetary color.
- Put a colorful wrap on your laptop.
- Paint the frames of artwork and pictures throughout your home to match your planetary color.
- Get a manicure in your color.
- Replace the drawer pulls on your furniture with something in your planetary color, or paint them.
- Hang a neon sign with a fun saying on the wall.