Grab Your Pod, This Pink Convertible Pool Float Seats 6
Dreaming of warmer weather and days spent on the water with friends? You’ll definitely want to add this retro limo float to your summer mood board.
Sam’s Club is launching its floats ahead of the season this year, and — in true Sam’s Club Fashion — decided to go BIG.
This absolutely perfect-for-Instagram Member’s Mark float seats six and has six cup holders, a built-in cooler, and an inflated rear swim platform with four handles for easy climbing on and off.
This isn’t Sam’s Club’s first group hang turned floatie; in 2019, they released a floating picnic table. If you happen to be without a pool altogether, there are some inflatable pools to wet your whistle, as well as smaller ones for your beverages. You can also just grab some classic Instagrammable pool floats in advance of the summer season (check out this sloth one that hugs you).
More pool stories:
- DIY Stock Tank Pools Are the Instagram Trend of the Summer
- These Small Backyard Pools Show How to Make a Splash in the Tiniest Spaces
- Above-Ground Pools Get So Much Shade, But Here’s Why You Should Buy One Anyway
- In-Ground Pools Are Totally Overrated—Here’s Why
- 6 Celebrities with Awe-Inspiring Swimming Pools