The Big List of Small Space Organizing Ideas & Inspirations
Living in a small space comes with its ups and downs. One thing is for sure: learning to do it right and keep it organized is an art. But once you figure out a system that works for you, it’s like a well oiled machine.
If you try to bring your big past life and seamlessly fit it into your smaller lifestyle, you may find yourself in a constant state of disarray and frustration. So here are lots of tips and tricks that we have gathered over the years to help you out and get things on the right track in your sweet, cozy abode.
Get Inspired: Let’s begin this organizational journey by checking out some spaces that do it right.
- 15 Fantastic Organized Spaces
- Little Space, Big Colors: 10 Colorful Small Homes
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- Small Spaces, NYC Style: 10 Homes Under 600 Square Feet
- Small Living Rooms with Style
Get Organized: Next let’s look at helpful tips to tackle clutter.
- The 25 Best Small Space Living Tips and Inspiration
- 5 Strategies for Decluttering a Small Space
20 Ways to Organize Your Bedroom Closet
- 10 Organized and Efficient Small, Real Kitchens
- 100 Ideas & Inspirations: Small Spaces
Getting Organized: Tackling the Craft Space
Space Solutions: And finally, clever ways to free up some space.
- Smart & Stylish Small Space Solutions
10 Small Space Storage Solutions for the Bathroom
10 Small Space Solutions from Hotels
Real Life Small Space Solutions From Studio House Tours
Small Style: Solutions for Families in Small Homes
Small Space Solution: Wall Mounted Landing Strips
Roundup: Making Use of Vertical Space
7 Unusual Small Space Solutions That Work!
Small Space Solution: Curtains Instead of Doors
Re-edited from a post originally published 5.9.13 – JL
(Image: Small Cool 2012/Daniel’s Amazing Bones)