If you've ever wanted to peek inside the home of Katie Couric, today's the day. The news anchor's Upper East Side home is on the market for $8.25 million.
The sale comes after Couric and husband, financier John Molner, bought a full floor, five bedroom place about 20 blocks south for north of $12 million, according to 6sqft.
Couric's longtime home has some stunning features, like the 1915 building's original parquet floors and views of Park Ave's tulip gardens and the Brick Church. There are ten rooms, including five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and a sizable kitchen (especially for NYC) with adjoining breakfast room with built in banquette seating and a separate pantry. There's also a whopping 13 closets, which have to total more square footage than an average sized New York apartment.
The listing photos reveal a penchant for wallpaper, and our favorite of the bunch is a pretty toile (despite being totally normal and not cheeky) in the powder room.
Coincidentally, another Today show name is also on the move: Savannah Guthrie listed her Tribeca penthouse earlier this year (Couric returned to host Today alongside Matt Lauer while Guthrie was on maternity leave).
The property is listed with Stribling for $8.25 million.
More New York celeb homes
- Matt Damon Is Buying a $16 Million Penthouse in Brooklyn
- JLo Lists Her NoMad Pad for $27 Million
- Beyoncé Sells Her Midtown Pad For $10M
- Inside Hilary Swank's Former $12 Million West Village Townhouse
- Jennifer Connelly's Former 5 Story Brooklyn Townhouse is On the Market
- This House Is For Sale: Look Inside Bon Jovi's $17 Million NYC Duplex
- The Olsen Twins' Former NYC Penthouse Is For Sale