12 Steps to Deep Clean the Bedroom
We’ve mentioned a bedroom cleanup before as a good weekend project, but since we are planning to do it ourselves tomorrow, we put together a checklist (that always seems to make the job go faster for us). After “cleansing” our closet, we think we can definitely knock out a bedroom deep clean in a few hours. These 12 simple steps will get your bedroom clean and comfy in no time!
How to Deep Clean Your Bedroom, Step-by-Step:
If you are going to join in on the project, just put on some comfy clothes, turn up your favorite “cleaning” music and work your way through our not-so-daunting list of chores…you know you’ll be happy you did.
1) Pick Up and Put Away All Clothes, Books, and Belongings
2) Strip the Bed
3) Launder the Bedding
4) Flip the Mattress
5) Push Aside the Bed and Clean Under It
6) Vacuum Out the Closet
7) Dust all Surfaces and Wipe Down Light Switches, Fixtures, and Ceiling Fan with a Microfiber Cloth
8) Clean Windows and Mirrors with a Glass or All Purpose Cleaner
9) Vacuum Drapes with Brush Attachment, Wash Curtains (if possible) or Clean Blinds
10) Clean the Floors/Vacuum the Carpet
11) Remake the Bed
12) Enjoy a Well Deserved Great Sleep in your VERY Clean Room!
More Good Cleaning and Organizing Posts: