Zayn Picks Up a New SoHo Penthouse Bachelor Pad for $10.7 Million
Fresh off his breakup with model Gigi Hadid, pop star Zayn Malik has scooped up a sweet bachelor pad in SoHo.
The 3,597 square foot 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom penthouse loft is located at 63 Greene Street in a former silk warehouse that was built in 1877 and recently converted to condos by AEON Partners. The former One Direction member’s new space has all the industrial features you’d expect in a former warehouse, like wide-plank floors, vaulted brick ceilings, exposed beams, and steel clad columns.
Of course, there are plenty of modern luxuries in the space, like a Sub-Zero stainless steel refrigerator and wine cooler, Bertazzoni 6-burner gas range and double oven, Lefroy Brooks fixtures, radiant-heated Danby marble bathroom floors, zoned climate control, and a Miele front-loading washer and dryer. The Pillowtalk singer’s penthouse also has a 1,061 square foot private roof terrace.
The Pillowtalk singer’s new place is also not that far from old bandmate Harry Styles. Styles bought at celeb favorite Tribeca address 443 Greenwich in 2016 before listing his pad in the Hollywood Hills.
More New York real estate
- The Real Estate Listing So Dreamy, I Wrote a Rom Com About It
- This NYC ‘Studio’ Is Just $950 a Month — For a Reason
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Living Large In This Brand New Manhattan Condo Building
- Bruce Willis Sells His $18M Central Park West Condo in Just One Week
- Alexander Skarsgard Eyes A Brooklyn Fixer Upper
h/t Curbed NY