Peek Inside Eva Longoria’s New $13.5 Million LA Manse
Eva Longoria definitely isn’t desperate—at least if her new pad is any example. The actor and producer recently dropped a cool $13.5 million on a mansion in Los Angeles’ Beverly Crest area.
Beverly Crest is a neighborhood within the western hills of Los Angeles, surrounded by Bel-Air, Beverly Hills, and the Hollywood Hills. The two story, 11,000 square foot contemporary home was built in 1996 and has eight bedrooms and ten bathrooms, reports the LA Times.
Inside, the property features a vaulted entry, formal living and dining areas, a breakfast room with a fireplace, a wine cellar with a separate tasting room, and chef and staff kitchens. The master suite sounds ready for an A-lister like Eva, with multiple walk in closets, a spa bathroom, and a den with a bar.
Outside is just as dreamy with ample patio space, a pool, an outdoor kitchen, and tennis court, all with canyon and treetop views on over an acre.
Longoria is best known for portraying Gaby on Desperate Housewives, but has recently had a role on Empire, and has produced Mother Up!, Telenovela, and Devious Maids.
More celebrity real estate
- Diane Kruger and Josh Jackson Sell West Hollywood Contemporary For $5.8M
- Serena Williams Aces House Hunt With $6.7M Beverly Hills Mansion
- Johnny Carson’s Former Malibu Estate Asks $81.5 Million
- Ellen Pompeo’s Mid-Century Hollywood Hills Home is for Sale
- Check Out Cindy Crawford’s New $11.6M Beverly Hills Home
- Peek Inside Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard’s New $4.3M Los Feliz Pad
- Check Out Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe’s $16M Former Fairytale Bel Air Pad