You know we love to celebrate small abodes, and we especially love it when our readers show us just how much style they can cram into a home under 1000 square feet. These petite House Calls prove once and for all just how much large living you can do in a small space.
- Sheena's Unbelievable View in Dumbo
- Taylor's New Jersey Nest
- Charlotte's Budget Beauty
- Rachel's Mountain View Studio
- Sabrina's Solo Sunny Small Space
- Valerie & Andrew's Airy Living in 840 Square Feet
- Kim's Petite Perch in Montmartre
- Matt & Mel's Cute Little Yellow House
- Lacy & Ed's Modern, Whimsical 700 Square Foot Austin Apartment
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup! From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.