Are you smitten with the hardworking look of industrial kitchens? If you're planning to re-create the look in your own home, here are a few details that are worth stealing.
- Scott and Kristan built the beautiful copper pipe shelves (shown above and in the lead image of this post) in their Los Angeles home.
- Rustic wood and brackets make for beautiful open shelving in this kitchen from House Beautiful.
- Stainless steel is a common choice for cabinets in an industrial-style kitchen, but as this photo from Desire to Inspire proves, stainless appliances and wood cabinets can be really lovely together.
- In this kitchen from Leva & Bo, a tiny inset filled with colorful tile adds a touch of the unexpected to a no-frills space.
- This combination of concrete with a stainless steel countertop is particularly striking. Image from Blue Tea Kitchens.
- A glass-wrapped range hood, spotted in a kitchen from Residence Magazine, becomes a focal point of the room.
- Hardworking with a touch of glam, this kitchen features a brass bracket underneath the cabinets—a particularly eye-catching detail—which also doubles as a pot rail. Image from Fantastic Frank.
- The steel-framed window in this space from Nate Berkus is beautiful way to create a bit of a separation between the kitchen and the rest of the home, while still preserving views through the space.
- Steel pipes frame the island in this kitchen from One Kings Lane, and provide additional storage for pots and pans above.
- The black steel bracket beneath makes these shelves from Dwell stand out in a sea of white.
- This kitchen from The D Pages gets an extra dose of elegance from a stainless steel backsplash and a lovely, minimal steel-clad range hood. Serious style bonus points are added via the chandelier.
- Steel open shelving makes for striking storage in this kitchen from Style at Home, via Besa Gm.
- I love these suspended steel shelves, spotted in a Las Vegas kitchen from Houzz.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.