- Location: online only
- Website: etsy.com/shop/erinflett
- Headquarters: Gorham, Maine
Looking for a way to shake your style out of its neutral winter palette? Erin Flett's brightly patterned, silk-screened pillows are perfect for this time of year. Handmade from vintage reproduction bark cloth printed with water-based inks, they're fresh accessories that feel hand-drawn and slightly imperfect... because a real person made them.
Erin lives and works in Maine, where she has a family and two young daughters. In addition to making pillows, she's a graphic designer who specializes in brand development, creating "everything from annual reports, packaging, collateral, and web design."
• Daisy Thorn Orange Hand-Screened 22" Pillow, $79
• Stacked Deco 22" Pillow Orange, $79
• Froggie Silk Screened Poster, $10
• Bunny Boo Bark Cloth Hand-Screened 10" Pillow, $35
• Mr. Nut Hand-Screened 22" Pillow, $29
• Bruiser the Pup Bark Cloth Hand-screened 10" Pillow, $35
• Aria Bark Cloth Hand-Screened 20" Pillow, $79
• Wind Hand-Screened 20" Pillow in Teal, $85
• Coffee Rings Hand-Screened 20" Pillow in Green, $79